Tragedy has hit the home of popular Ghanaian actress Nana Ama McBrown, as she lost her dad on Wednesday.
Details of the death are not too clear but the late Papa Kofi McBrown died at the 37 Military Hospital in Accra on Wednesday morning, NEWS-ONE gathered.
The actress confirmed the death yesterday and said her dad had been sick for a while. She however did not disclose the ailment the led to his death.
Mr McBrown supported Nana Ama’s acting career and she was last spotted with him when she donated free wheelchairs to some disabled individuals and elderly persons at Spintex, a suburb of Accra.
Nana is currently mourning and NEWS-ONE sends its condolences to the award winning actress and her family.
Nana Ama is described as a versatile actress considering her delivery on the screens over the years.
She is special to both Twi and English movie industries and is one of the few whose footsteps are being followed by young girls. She has a lot of movies to her credit.
- McBrown Weeps Over Dad’s Death
- MUSIGA Postpones Music Week
- Ghanaian Actress Leonora Okine & Kalu Ikeagwu Show Wonders On Tinsel
- Watch CCTV Footage of Asantehene’s jewel thief: Norway police release CCTV footage of suspects
- Consultant sacked for bringing HIV infected blood into Britain in his hand luggage on flight from Nigeria
- Abrantie Hits Norway
- Face Of Tertiary Embarks On Save The Child Campaign
- ‘Single & Married’ Goes To Kumasi
- Controversy Over Rita Dominic’s Boobs
- Thank You Ghana: NATERIAL
- Meet Miss Ghana Hopeful Roseline Okoro
- Majid Michel For Planet Africa Award
- Hundreds Witness John Dumelo’s J. Melo Hair Release
- Ghanaian Actress Ella Mensah Lands Nollywood Deal
- Edem Grabs Sherifa
- Funny Face Kisses Amanda Jissih?
- Kunle Afolayan Quits As GLO Ambassador
- Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Pregnancy
- Top Nollywood Stars Storm Ghana
- Four To Contest For The GMB Crown